1- Verification through the use of an online portal (e.fbr.gov.pk)
- Verification through the use of the FBR’s online portal (e.fbr.gov.pk)
- the Active Taxpayer List (ATL) is available on the FBR’s website. Checking the status of an Active Taxpayer using SMS.
- 1 Why is my FBR status inactive?
- 2 How do I know if my FBR is active?
- 3 How do I verify my tax payer?
- 4 What is active taxpayer?
- 5 How do I become a FBR active filer?
- 6 How do I know if I am filer?
- 7 How do I check my FBR tax status?
- 8 How do I check my FBR registration?
- 9 How can I activate NTN number?
- 10 How can I check my TDS status?
- 11 Who is tax payer in TDS?
- 12 How can I get form16?
- 13 How do I become a filer?
- 14 What is difference between filer and active taxpayer?
Why is my FBR status inactive?
What is the reason for my inactive filing status? Remember that you must have previously submitted your income tax returns in order to be able to determine whether you are a filer or a non-filer. Furthermore, if you have simply registered your account or NTN number on FBR but have not yet completed your income tax returns, your status will be shown as inactive.
How do I know if my FBR is active?
“ATL (space) 13 digits Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)” should be entered and sent to the number 9966. AOP and Company Active Taxpayer Status can be obtained through SMS by following the steps outlined below: Send the text “ATL (space) 7 digits National Tax Number (NTN)” to the number 9966, and it will be sent.
How do I verify my tax payer?
Visit https://www.gst.gov.in/ for further information. On the site, select the “Search Taxpayers” option from the dropdown menu. Select “GSTIN/UIN” from the drop-down menu. In the search tab, type in the GST Number that was supplied on the invoice.
What is active taxpayer?
The Active Taxpayer List (ATL) is an online database that contains information about individuals who have been regular income tax filers in prior years.
How do I become a FBR active filer?
A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Become a Filer
- Open the FBR IRIS site, select the registration option for an unregistered individual, and fill out all of the required information. Again, go to the IRIS site and select e-enrolment from among the other available alternatives. To finish the registration procedure, provide all of your personal information, such as your CNIC and cellphone number.
How do I know if I am filer?
How can you determine if you are a filer with the FBR by sending an SMS? It is possible to check your filer status with the Federal Bureau of Investigation by texting the text “ATL space thirteen (13) digit CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) Number” to the number 9966 from your cell phone.
How do I check my FBR tax status?
By sending an SMS, you may find out if a taxpayer is currently active. Send the text “ATL (space) 7 digits National Tax Number (NTN)” to the number 9966, and it will be sent. Check the status of AJ K Active Taxpayer through SMS by following the steps outlined below: Type AJKATL (space) CNIC in the Individual field (without dashes). Send it to the number 9966.
How do I check my FBR registration?
Check your NTN number in Pakistan by selecting the “Online NTN/STRN Inquiry” option from the left-hand menu of the screen. Choose the most appropriate choice from the drop-down menu. Verification of the FBR NTN in the Online Environment
- Fill out the CNIC area with your “CNIC.” Ensure that the “Captcha” field contains a captcha image. After entering the necessary information, click on the “Submit” button.
How can I activate NTN number?
Documents necessary for a Salaried Person to Register with the National Taxpayer Number
- Photocopy of a valid CNIC
- a recent paid power bill for the residence (not older than 3 months)
- the most recent payslip
- contact numbers (mobile and landline)
- and an email address that is valid. Employer’s National Tax Number (NTN), office address, and a valid email address are required.
How can I check my TDS status?
How Do I Check the Status of My TDS Using My Pan Card?
- To access the credit report, go to www.tdscpc.gov.in/app/tapn/tdstcscredit.html and enter the verification code.
- Click on ‘Proceed.’
- Enter the PAN and TAN.
- Select the financial year, as well as the quarter, and the type of return.
- Click on ‘Go.’
- The information will be displayed on the corresponding screen.
Who is tax payer in TDS?
The individual who is making the payment is obligated to deduct tax at source (TDS) at the rate that has been set by the government. The payer is referred to as the deductor, and the payee, who is the recipient of the net payment, is referred to as the deductee.
How can I get form16?
Form 16 Options may be found by going to the “System Settings” menu, followed by “Income Tax,” and then “Form 16 Options.” You will be taken to the ‘Form 16 Options’ page after clicking this link. In the ‘Digital Signature’ box, enter the URL of the page where it is necessary to enter the credentials of the person in charge of the form 16 part of the website.
How do I become a filer?
WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A FILER
- Step 1: Obtain a National Technical Number (NTN). In order to become a filer and be put on the active taxpayers list (ATL), a person must first determine whether or not they currently have an NTN. Unregistered Person Registration (Step 2)
- Form Filling (Step 3)
- E-Enrollment (Step 4)
- Registered Person E-Enrollment (Step 5)
What is difference between filer and active taxpayer?
If your name appears on the active taxpayers’ list produced by the Federal Board of Revenue from time to time, or if you have a taxpayers’ card, you are a “filer,” as defined in the Ordinance. A ‘Non-Filer’ is someone who does not file tax returns.