How can you determine if you are a filer with the FBR by sending an SMS? It is possible to check your filer status with the Federal Bureau of Investigation by texting the text “ATL space thirteen (13) digit CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) Number” to the number 9966 from your cell phone.
- 1 How do I check if my tax filer is active?
- 2 How do I know if I am a FBR filer?
- 3 How can I check my filing status online?
- 4 What does ATL status inactive mean?
- 5 What is filer and non filer?
- 6 How do I check my ATL?
- 7 How do I know my Efnowledgement number E file?
- 8 How do I view last year’s tax return?
- 9 What is single filing status?
- 10 How do I check my name in ATL?
- 11 How do I become a filer?
- 12 How do you get a PSID?
How do I check if my tax filer is active?
With the use of an SMS, you may determine whether or not you are a filer with the FBR. You may check your filer status with the FBR by sending a text message to 9966 with the text “ATL space thirteen (13) number CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) Number” in the subject line.
How do I know if I am a FBR filer?
Check your Active Taxpayer status by sending an SMS to 9966 with the text “ATL (space) 13 digits Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)” in the body. You may check the Active Taxpayer status of AOP and Company by SMS by following the steps outlined below: Send the text “ATL (space) 7 digits National Tax Number (NTN)” to the number 9966, and it will be sent.
How can I check my filing status online?
Check the status of your refund or demand.
- Access the e-Filing website by entering your User ID, password, date of birth / incorporation date, and captcha code. Select “Refund/Demand Status” from the drop-down menu in My Account. Details would be provided in the section below. The year in which the evaluation will take place. Status. There is a reason behind this (For Refund Failure if any) There is an indication of the payment method.
What does ATL status inactive mean?
Remember that you must have previously submitted your income tax returns in order to be able to determine whether you are a filer or a non-filer. Furthermore, if you have simply registered your account or NTN number on FBR but have not yet completed your income tax returns, your status will be shown as inactive.
What is filer and non filer?
If your name appears on the active taxpayers’ list produced by the Federal Board of Revenue from time to time, or if you have a taxpayers’ card, you are a “filer,” as defined in the Ordinance. A ‘Non-Filer’ is a person who does not file tax returns.
How do I check my ATL?
“ATL (space) 13 digits Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)” should be entered and sent to the number 9966. AOP and Company Active Taxpayer Status can be obtained through SMS by following the steps outlined below: Send the text “ATL (space) 7 digits National Tax Number (NTN)” to the number 9966, and it will be sent.
How do I know my Efnowledgement number E file?
Message to 9966 with the text “ATL (space) 13 digits Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).” The following approach should be followed for AOP and Company Active Taxpayer status through SMS: Send the text “ATL (space) 7 digits National Tax Number (NTN)” to the number 9966 to receive a response.
How do I view last year’s tax return?
In the first step, log into your account on the Income Tax Department’s website, which can be found at www.incometax.gov.in with your login credentials. You may view all of the income tax returns that have been submitted for all of the assessment years, as well as their current processing status.
What is single filing status?
The most important takeaways Single filers are unmarried persons who do not qualify for any other filing status and therefore file as single filers. Even if you are still married, the Internal Revenue Service considers you to be unmarried if you did not reside with your spouse for the past six months of the tax year in question.
How do I check my name in ATL?
Check to see if your name appears on the Active Taxpayer List (ATL)
- Fill up the blanks with the following information: ATL space CNIC No. (for example, ATL 1234512345678)
- Send this message to the FBR at +44 (0)9966. The Federal Bureau of Revenue (FBR) will give you a response indicating your status on the Active Taxpayer List (ATL) for income tax.
How do I become a filer?
A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Become a Filer
- Open the FBR IRIS site, select the registration option for an unregistered individual, and fill out all of the required information. Again, go to the IRIS site and select e-enrolment from among the other available alternatives. To finish the registration procedure, provide all of your personal information, such as your CNIC and cellphone number.
How do you get a PSID?
Through the use of mobile/internet banking
- If you have access to online or mobile banking services through the bank where your account is held
- Enter your login information for your online banking site or mobile banking application. Go to payments and pick the 1BILL invoice voucher payment option from the drop-down menu. Insert the 12-digit PSID generated from this site and click on the “OK” button.