To obtain your Telenor Tax Certificate, call the helpdesk (345) or start a chat session on their website and request that a tax certificate be sent to your address. When the agent asks you for the financial year for which you want this certificate, simply respond with 2020 or 2021, whichever is most appropriate.
- 1 How do I get a mobile tax deduction certificate?
- 2 How can I get jazz tax certificate online?
- 3 How can I download Zong tax certificate?
- 4 How can I get PTCL deduction certificate?
- 5 How can I get jazz cash tax certificate?
- 6 What is the tax on jazz load 2020?
- 7 How can I call Zong customer care?
- 8 How can I check my remaining data on Zong Whatsapp?
- 9 What is withholding tax in PTCL bill?
- 10 What is withholding tax in Pakistan?
- 11 What is ESN number of Evo CharJi?
How do I get a mobile tax deduction certificate?
Simply follow the instructions outlined below:
- Open WhatsApp and send a message with the word “Hi” to the number 0300-3008000. You’ll receive a response inquiring about the services you’d want to purchase. Select Tax Certificate, which is located on page 7 of the guide. You will receive your tax certificates in a matter of minutes if you respond to the message with the number “7.”
How can I get jazz tax certificate online?
Jazz World App allows you to download your tax certificate online.
- Access your Tax Certificate by visiting the Jazz World app on Google Play.
- Then hit the top right corner of the app home screen.
- Select the Tax Certificate option from the drop-down menu. Afterwards, choose the tax year for which you want a tax certificate. Jazz Tax Certificate may be downloaded.
How can I download Zong tax certificate?
Zong tax certificate may be obtained using the My Zong App. On the My Zong home screen, select the Tax Certificate Feature from the drop-down menu. Select the Start and End dates, and then click on Get Tax Certificate to download the certificate. By selecting Download tax certificate from the drop-down menu, the Zong Tax Certificate will be downloaded to your computer’s hard drive as a PDF file on the date that you specified.
How can I get PTCL deduction certificate?
Withholding Tax Certificate for PTCL may be downloaded online. Fill in the blanks with your Account ID (available on your bill). It is necessary to select the time period for the withholding tax statement. Fill in the blanks with the alphabets given in the captcha picture. When you click on “Inquire Tax,” your tax certificate will be displayed in front of you.
How can I get jazz cash tax certificate?
How can you obtain your Jazz Tax Certificate over the internet?
- Send a “Hi” over WhatsApp to 0300-3008000. You will receive a response from the company inquiring about the services you wish to use. Respond with the appropriate choice number in order to acquire the requested information. Choose Tax Certificate, which appears on the seventh page. Comment number seven in the same window.
What is the tax on jazz load 2020?
The billing of minutes and megabytes will be prorated according to the package. The following are the appropriate taxes/charges on usage and recharge in Pakistan and the Azad Kashmir: The advance income tax rate is 15 percent on each recharge in Pakistan and AJK. The United Kingdom is free from all taxes.
How can I call Zong customer care?
Call the Zong Helpline at 310. You may make calls to 310 from your Zong number at any time of day or night.
How can I check my remaining data on Zong Whatsapp?
CHECK THE USE OF DATA
- Dial *102#
- each enquiry will cost you 10 Paisa+Tax.
What is withholding tax in PTCL bill?
To inquire, dial *102#; each enquiry will cost you 10 Paisa+Tax.
What is withholding tax in Pakistan?
Requirements for withholding A 15 percent withholding tax (WHT) is levied on payments made on account of dividends, interest, royalties, and fees for technical services revenue obtained from Pakistani sources, and this tax must be withheld/deducted from the gross amount given to the beneficiary.
What is ESN number of Evo CharJi?
In the event that subscribers are unable to locate their MDNs, they may simply text their ESN (Electronic Serial Number, which is an 8 digit alpha-numeric number found on devices) to 0512181218 to retrieve their device MDN. Subscribers will get an SMS notice after their devices have been successfully verified using biometric data.