To obtain your Telenor Tax Certificate, call the helpdesk (345) or start a chat session on their website and request that a tax certificate be sent to your address. When the agent asks you for the financial year for which you want this certificate, simply respond with 2020 or 2021, whichever is most appropriate.
- 1 How do I get a mobile SIM tax certificate?
- 2 How can I download Zong tax certificate?
- 3 How can I get PTCL deduction certificate?
- 4 How can I get tax certificate from jazz?
- 5 How do I check my SIM tax certificate?
- 6 What is a tax certificate?
- 7 How can I get ufone certificate?
- 8 How can I call Zong customer care?
- 9 How can I check my remaining data on Zong Whatsapp?
- 10 What is withholding tax in PTCL bill?
- 11 What is withholding tax in Pakistan?
- 12 Is Withholding Tax Income Tax?
- 13 What is the tax on jazz load 2020?
- 14 What is the tax on 100 Jazz Load 2021?
How do I get a mobile SIM tax certificate?
The general procedure is quite basic, and the following steps must be followed closely:
- Open WhatsApp and send a message with the word “Hi” to the number 0300-3008000. You’ll receive a response inquiring about the services you’d want to purchase. Choose Tax Certificate, which is number 6 on the list. Comment number six in the same window. You will receive your tax certificates in a matter of minutes.
How can I download Zong tax certificate?
Zong tax certificate may be obtained using the My Zong App. On the My Zong home screen, select the Tax Certificate Feature from the drop-down menu. Select the Start and End dates, and then click on Get Tax Certificate to download the certificate. By selecting Download tax certificate from the drop-down menu, the Zong Tax Certificate will be downloaded to your computer’s hard drive as a PDF file on the date that you specified.
How can I get PTCL deduction certificate?
Withholding Tax Certificate for PTCL may be downloaded online. Fill up the blanks with your Account ID (available on your bill). It is necessary to select the time period for the withholding tax statement. Fill in the blanks with the alphabets given in the captcha picture. When you click on “Inquire Tax,” your tax certificate will be displayed in front of you.
How can I get tax certificate from jazz?
How to obtain a Jazz Tax Certificate with the Jazz World App
- To gain access to your Tax Certificate, download the Jazz World app from the Google Play Store and register with it. Then select “Support” from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner of the app’s home screen. Select “Tax Certificate” from the drop-down menu.
How do I check my SIM tax certificate?
Simply follow the instructions outlined below:
- Open WhatsApp and send the message “Hi” to the number 0300-3008000.
- You’ll receive a response asking for the services you require.
- Choose Tax Certificate, which is on the sixth page of the list. You will receive your tax certificates in a matter of minutes if you respond to the message with the number “6.”
What is a tax certificate?
Tax certificates are issued to purchasers of real estate at tax sales and entitle them to a tax deed upon expiration of the period for redemption if all taxes and charges have been paid. When it was determined that the original owner was exempt from paying taxes, the tax certificate was voided and a tax deed was issued.
How can I get ufone certificate?
Ufone Tax Certificate may be obtained using the Ufone Mobile App.
- Install the Ufone app, register with it, and then launch it. On the home screen, you will find an option labeled “Tax Certificate,” which you should choose. On the following screen, pick the month and year that you want to use. You will receive a tax certificate for the time period you have selected in your email inbox.
How can I call Zong customer care?
Call the Zong Helpline at 310. You may make calls to 310 from your Zong number at any time of day or night.
How can I check my remaining data on Zong Whatsapp?
CHECK THE USE OF DATA
- Dial *102#
- each enquiry will cost you 10 Paisa+Tax.
What is withholding tax in PTCL bill?
*** For PSTN users, income tax (WHT) is levied at a rate of 10% on any telephone bill amount above Rs 1,000/-. Internet bills (PTCL + Sales Tax) are subject to 12.5% withholding tax (WHT), which is calculated at 12.5 percent. From the first day of August 2020 onwards, the prices for Broadband Up to 6 Mbps will be increased to Rs 1799 per month.
What is withholding tax in Pakistan?
Requirements for withholding A 15 percent withholding tax (WHT) is levied on payments made on account of dividends, interest, royalties, and fees for technical services revenue obtained from Pakistani sources, and this tax must be withheld/deducted from the gross amount given to the beneficiary.
Is Withholding Tax Income Tax?
Withholding tax is the amount of income tax withheld from your paycheck and sent to the Internal Revenue Service on your behalf. If you have an excessive amount of money withheld from your paycheck during the year, you will receive a tax refund.
What is the tax on jazz load 2020?
The billing of minutes and megabytes will be prorated according to the package. The following are the appropriate taxes/charges on usage and recharge in Pakistan and the Azad Jammu & Kashmir: On each recharge, the advance income tax rate is 15 percent of the total amount. The United Kingdom is free from all taxes.
What is the tax on 100 Jazz Load 2021?
The billing of minutes and megabytes will be prorated according to the plan purchased. The following are the appropriate taxes/charges on usage and recharge in Pakistan and the Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK), respectively: At the time of recharging, the advance income tax rate stands at 15 percent. In the United Kingdom, taxation is not applicable.