Instructions on how to obtain an NTN Number
- Go to the FBR IRIS portal and select Registration for an unregistered person from the dropdown menu. Fill out the form completely and click on the “Submit” button.
- To edit the 181 application form, log into your account and click on “Edit.” Enter all of your personal, income, and property information, and you will obtain your NTN in a matter of hours.
- 1 How can I get NTN number for my company?
- 2 How can I get my national tax number in Pakistan?
- 3 How long does it take to get NTN number?
- 4 How can I get NTN number online in Pakistan?
- 5 Is NTN number same as CNIC?
- 6 How do I register my business with FBR?
- 7 How can I get FBR NTN certificate?
- 8 What is NTN number FBR?
- 9 How do you registered a freelance business in Pakistan?
How can I get NTN number for my company?
Documents necessary for the registration of a business’ NTN number
- Copy of valid CNIC.
- Copy of recently paid power bill for business location.
- Blank Business Letter Head.
- Property documents or Rental Agreement (Rental Agreement printed on Rs.
- Contact Numbers (Mobile Landline), and valid Email address.
- Blank Business Letter Head. The nature of the business.
How can I get my national tax number in Pakistan?
Check your NTN number in Pakistan by selecting the “Online NTN/STRN Inquiry” option from the left-hand menu of the screen. Choose the most appropriate choice from the drop-down menu. Verification of the FBR NTN in the Online Environment
- Fill out the CNIC area with your “CNIC.” Ensure that the “Captcha” field contains a captcha image. After entering the necessary information, click on the “Submit” button.
How long does it take to get NTN number?
The application form u/s 181 must be completed with the help of the login credentials stated above, and a scanned copy of the papers containing the property details, business details, and bank account information must be uploaded as well. Once the above-mentioned form has been submitted, an NTN number will be assigned within one hour of the submission.
How can I get NTN number online in Pakistan?
Fill out an application for NTN:
- To begin the online application procedure, click to https://e.fbr.gov.pk. If you want to start a new registration application, select new e-registration from the dropdown menu under “e-Registration.” Make a selection from the available application types (New Registration, Change in Particulars ST FED Registration, Duplicate Certificate)
Is NTN number same as CNIC?
To begin the online procedure, go to https://e.fbr.gov.pk.; To initiate a new registration application, select new e-registration from the dropdown menu under “e-Registration.” Make a selection from the available application types (New Registration, Change in Particulars’ ST FED Registration, Duplicate Certificate).
How do I register my business with FBR?
How to Register a Business with the Federal Bureau of Registration
- Create an account and log in to the eServices Portal. If you need your registration to be processed quickly, choose Fast Track Registration Services. Fill out the online form with your information. Send the procedure to the appropriate party.
How can I get FBR NTN certificate?
The following is a step-by-step instruction to E-Enrollment / NTN Registration on the IRIS Portal of the FBR (FEDERAL BOARD OF REVENUE):
- E-Enrollment / NTN Registration on the IRIS Portal of the FBR (FEDERAL BOARD OF REVENUE) is explained in detail below.
What is NTN number FBR?
NTN is an abbreviation for National Tax Number. In order to register on the FBR Iris portal, an organization or a group of people must be issued an NTN (National Transaction Number) or a Registration Number. NTN or Registration Number will be utilized in the case of persons who have a 13-digit Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) number assigned to them.
How do you registered a freelance business in Pakistan?
Fill out the online registration form, attach any necessary papers, and submit it for preliminary approval (submission with missing mandatory information may be declined). After receiving initial permission from the PSEB, deposit the required amount, upload the registration fees and payment receipt, and submit the application for final approval.