Withholding Tax Certificate for PTCL may be downloaded online. Fill up the blanks with your Account ID (available on your bill). It is necessary to select the time period for the withholding tax statement. Fill in the blanks with the alphabets given in the captcha picture. When you click on “Inquire Tax,” your tax certificate will be displayed in front of you.
- 1 How can I get my PTCL withholding certificate online?
- 2 What is withholding tax in PTCL bill?
- 3 How do I get a mobile tax deduction certificate?
- 4 How can I get Zong tax certificate?
- 5 What is ESN number of Evo CharJi?
- 6 WHO issues a withholding tax certificate?
- 7 What are withholding tax certificates?
- 8 What does a withholding certificate mean?
- 9 What is withholding tax in Pakistan?
- 10 How can I get ufone certificate?
- 11 Is Withholding Tax Income Tax?
- 12 How do I get my tax certificate from jazz?
- 13 How can I get withholding certificate from Telenor?
How can I get my PTCL withholding certificate online?
What is the procedure for obtaining a PTCL Withholding Tax Certificate?
- Your browser will be forwarded to the appropriate page on the ptcl website. Select the type of service you want: landline or Evo/CharJi. Choose your city and state, then input your phone number.
- Write down your Account ID (which may be found on your statement). It is necessary to select the time period for the withholding tax statement.
What is withholding tax in PTCL bill?
*** For PSTN users, income tax (WHT) is levied at a rate of 10% on any telephone bill amount above Rs 1,000/-. Internet bills (PTCL + Sales Tax) are subject to 12.5% withholding tax (WHT), which is calculated at 12.5 percent. From the first day of August 2020 onwards, the prices for Broadband Up to 6 Mbps will be increased to Rs 1799 per month.
How do I get a mobile tax deduction certificate?
How can one obtain a Jazz Tax Certificate online with the use of WhatsApp?
- Open WhatsApp and send a message with the word “Hi” to the number 0300-3008000. You’ll receive a response inquiring about the services you’d want to purchase. Choose Tax Certificate, which is number 6 on the list. Comment number six in the same window. You will receive your tax certificates in a matter of minutes.
How can I get Zong tax certificate?
Zong tax certificate may be obtained using the My Zong App. On the My Zong home screen, select the Tax Certificate Feature from the drop-down menu. Select the Start and End dates, and then click on Get Tax Certificate to download the certificate. By selecting Download tax certificate from the drop-down menu, the Zong Tax Certificate will be downloaded to your computer’s hard drive as a PDF file on the date that you specified.
What is ESN number of Evo CharJi?
In the event that subscribers are unable to locate their MDNs, they may simply text their ESN (Electronic Serial Number, which is an 8 digit alpha-numeric number found on devices) to 0512181218 to retrieve their device MDN. Subscribers will get an SMS notice after their devices have been successfully verified using biometric data.
WHO issues a withholding tax certificate?
A Creditable Withholding Tax Certificate will be supplied to the MERCHANT on a regular basis by BDO to the MERCHANT.
What are withholding tax certificates?
When you withhold tax from a vendor payment, you have an obligation to present the vendor with a withholding tax certificate, which is a declaration of how much money you have withheld from the payment in question.
What does a withholding certificate mean?
Form W4: Employee’s Withholding Certificate is filled out by an employee to inform the employer how much money should be withheld from your paycheck on a monthly basis. Individuals are required to pay their income taxes in installments throughout the year, according to the Internal Revenue Service.
What is withholding tax in Pakistan?
Requirements for withholding A 15 percent withholding tax (WHT) is levied on payments made on account of dividends, interest, royalties, and fees for technical services revenue obtained from Pakistani sources, and this tax must be withheld/deducted from the gross amount given to the beneficiary.
How can I get ufone certificate?
Ufone Tax Certificate may be obtained using the Ufone Mobile App.
- Install the Ufone app, register with it, and then launch it. On the home screen, you will find an option labeled “Tax Certificate,” which you should choose. On the following screen, pick the month and year that you want to use. You will receive a tax certificate for the time period you have selected in your email inbox.
Is Withholding Tax Income Tax?
Withholding tax is the amount of income tax withheld from your paycheck and sent to the Internal Revenue Service on your behalf. If you have an excessive amount of money withheld from your paycheck during the year, you will receive a tax refund.
How do I get my tax certificate from jazz?
How to obtain a Jazz Tax Certificate with the Jazz World App
- To gain access to your Tax Certificate, download the Jazz World app from the Google Play Store and register with it. Then select “Support” from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner of the app’s home screen. Select “Tax Certificate” from the drop-down menu.
How can I get withholding certificate from Telenor?
To obtain your Telenor Tax Certificate, call the helpdesk (345) or start a chat session on their website and request that a tax certificate be sent to your address. When the agent asks you for the financial year for which you want this certificate, simply respond with 2020 or 2021, whichever is most appropriate.