To obtain your Telenor Tax Certificate, call the helpdesk (345) or start a chat session on their website and request that a tax certificate be sent to your address. When the agent asks you for the financial year for which you want this certificate, simply respond with 2020 or 2021, whichever is most appropriate.
- 1 How do I get a mobile SIM tax certificate?
- 2 How can I get tax certificate from Zong app?
- 3 How can I get PTCL deduction certificate?
- 4 How can I get tax certificate from jazz?
- 5 What is a tax certificate?
- 6 How can I get ufone certificate?
- 7 How do I check my SIM tax certificate?
- 8 How can I call Zong customer care?
- 9 How can I check my remaining data on Zong WhatsApp?
- 10 What is withholding tax in PTCL bill?
- 11 What is withholding tax in Pakistan?
- 12 What is ESN number of Evo CharJi?
- 13 What is the tax on jazz load 2020?
- 14 How do I file an ITR online?
How do I get a mobile SIM tax certificate?
The general procedure is quite basic, and the following steps must be followed closely:
- Open WhatsApp and send the message “Hi” to the number 0300-3008000.
- You’ll receive a reply asking for the services you require.
- Choose Tax Certificate which is on number 6.
- Reply “6” in the same window.
- You’ll obtain your tax certificates in a matter of minutes.
How can I get tax certificate from Zong app?
Zong tax certificate may be obtained using the My Zong App. On the My Zong home screen, select the Tax Certificate Feature from the drop-down menu. Select the Start and End dates, and then click on Get Tax Certificate to download the certificate. By selecting Download tax certificate from the drop-down menu, the Zong Tax Certificate will be downloaded to your computer’s hard drive as a PDF file on the date that you specified.
How can I get PTCL deduction certificate?
Download the PTCL Withholding Tax Certificate online and fill in your account number (available on your bill). It is necessary to select the time period for the withholding tax statement. Fill in the blanks with the alphabets given in the captcha picture. When you click on “Inquire Tax,” your tax certificate will be displayed in front of you.
How can I get tax certificate from jazz?
How to obtain a Jazz Tax Certificate with the Jazz World App
- To gain access to your Tax Certificate, download the Jazz World app from the Google Play Store and register with it. Then select “Support” from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner of the app’s home screen. Select “Tax Certificate” from the drop-down menu.
What is a tax certificate?
Tax certificates are issued to purchasers of real estate at tax sales and entitle them to a tax deed upon expiration of the period for redemption if all taxes and charges have been paid. When it was determined that the original owner was exempt from paying taxes, the tax certificate was voided and a tax deed was issued.
How can I get ufone certificate?
Ufone Tax Certificate may be obtained using the Ufone Mobile App.
- Install the Ufone app, register with it, and then launch it. On the home screen, you will find an option labeled “Tax Certificate,” which you should choose. On the following screen, pick the month and year that you want to use. You will receive a tax certificate for the time period you have selected in your email inbox.
How do I check my SIM tax certificate?
Simply follow the instructions outlined below:
- Open WhatsApp and send a message with the word “Hi” to the number 0300-3008000. You’ll receive a response inquiring about the services you’d want to purchase. Select Tax Certificate, which is located on page number 6. Respond to the message with the number “6”
- Your tax certificates will be delivered to you in a matter of minutes.
How can I call Zong customer care?
Open WhatsApp and send a message with the word “Hi” to the number 0300-3008000 When you respond, you will be asked for the services you wish to use. Select Tax Certificate, which is located on page 6 of the document. Answer the message with the number six; Within minutes, you will have received your tax certificates.
How can I check my remaining data on Zong WhatsApp?
CHECK THE USE OF DATA
- Dial *102#
- each enquiry will cost you 10 Paisa+Tax.
What is withholding tax in PTCL bill?
*** For PSTN users, income tax (WHT) is levied at a rate of 10% on any telephone bill amount above Rs 1,000/-. Internet bills (PTCL + Sales Tax) are subject to 12.5% withholding tax (WHT), which is calculated at 12.5 percent. From the first day of August 2020 onwards, the prices for Broadband Up to 6 Mbps will be increased to Rs 1799 per month.
What is withholding tax in Pakistan?
Requirements for withholding A 15 percent withholding tax (WHT) is levied on payments made on account of dividends, interest, royalties, and fees for technical services revenue obtained from Pakistani sources, and this tax must be withheld/deducted from the gross amount given to the beneficiary.
What is ESN number of Evo CharJi?
In the event that subscribers are unable to locate their MDNs, they can simply text their ESN (Electronic Serial Number, which is an 8 digit alpha-numeric code found on devices) to 0512181218 to receive their device MDN. Subscribers will get an SMS notice after their devices have been successfully verified using biometric data.
What is the tax on jazz load 2020?
The charging of minutes and megabytes will be prorated according to the package. The following are the appropriate taxes/charges on usage and recharge in Pakistan and the Azad Jammu & Kashmir: On each recharge, the advance income tax rate is 15 percent of the total amount. The United Kingdom is free from all taxes.
How do I file an ITR online?
How to submit an ITR online for the fiscal year 2021-22
- Please keep in mind that you can now file your taxes using the New Income Tax Portal. Go to the e-filing website (https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal/) and complete the first step. Step 2: Create an account or log in to e-file your tax returns. Click on ‘Taxpayer’ and then input your PAN number and click on ‘validate’ to complete the process. Step 3: