Secondly, there is a sales tax (Based on phone prices in USD)
- If $1 to $30 equals PKR 150
- If $30 to $100 equals PKR 1470
- If $100 to $200 equals PKR 1870
- If $200 to $350 equals PKR 1930
- If $350 to $500 equals PKR 6000
- If $500+ equals PKR 10300
- 1 How can I check my mobile tax in Pakistan?
- 2 How do I check my mobile tax?
- 3 How do I check my PTA taxes?
- 4 How much is phone tax in Pakistan?
- 5 How do I know my mobile PTA is approved?
- 6 How can I check my mobile registration?
- 7 How can I avoid mobile tax in Pakistan?
- 8 How I register my mobile on PTA?
- 9 How much does PTA registration cost?
- 10 How do I check my PTA tax via SMS?
- 11 How can I pay tax on my mobile in Pakistan?
- 12 How can I check NTN active status?
How can I check my mobile tax in Pakistan?
To find out how many mobile devices have been registered against your CNIC, dial *8484#.
How do I check my mobile tax?
For users in possession of such mobile devices, one of the following steps will need to be followed in order to get their device registered. Alternatively, phone *8484# to determine whether duty tax is applicable.
How do I check my PTA taxes?
Simply text your device’s IMEI number to the number 8484 to find out the current status of your device. If your gadget complies with the PTA, you will not be required to pay the tax associated with it.
How much is phone tax in Pakistan?
The previous regulation fee was Rs2,940 per unit. The regulatory fee on mobile phones valued at more than $100 per set but not more than $200 per set has been increased from Rs4,510 to Rs7,500 per set, from Rs4,510. On mobile phones valued at more than $200 per set but not more than $350 per set, the fee was raised to Rs11,000 per set from Rs6,180 per set, representing a 6% increase.
How do I know my mobile PTA is approved?
It is important to note that, through the Device Verification System (DVS), telecom consumers can verify the authenticity of their mobile devices in accordance with PTA regulations by sending an SMS to 8484, and to check the status of their IMEI, they can visit http://dirbs.pta.gov.pk or download the DIRBS Android mobile app from Google and Apple play stores.
How can I check my mobile registration?
Dial *#06# and provide each 15-digit IMEI to the number 8484 to verify the status of your mobile device. It is recommended that mobile device owners register all of their IMEIs (dual SIM) with the PTA in order to ensure that their devices are fully functional.
How can I avoid mobile tax in Pakistan?
Only one phone can be brought into Pakistan by an overseas Pakistani without being subjected to tax.
- Extract the IMEI number from your device in the first step, as follows: Step 2: Determine whether or not the device has been registered: You will receive one of the following messages when you enter your 15-digit IMEI code/number in Step 3:
How I register my mobile on PTA?
A mobile application for Android allows you to register your gadget online as well.
- For this, go to your device’s play store and download and install the “PTA OFFICIAL APP” from there. Following installation of the application, simply launch it and follow the simple instructions to enter your IMEI number in the proper field.
How much does PTA registration cost?
You may find a more complete response in the table above, but in general, you will be charged anywhere from PKR 300 to PKR 32,000, depending on the type and model of your phone you have.
How do I check my PTA tax via SMS?
SMS (text message): If you know your IMEI, you may send it to the following number: 8484 via SMS. You will receive one of the following responses: Your mobile device’s IMEI has been verified as compatible (PTA Approved)
How can I pay tax on my mobile in Pakistan?
Create a DIBRS account on the website.
- Accessing the Device Identification Registration and Blocking System (DIRBS) website is the very first step in the process of paying mobile taxes in Pakistan. As soon as you have obtained the URL, you must create an account on the site. On the following screen, you will get a notice.
How can I check NTN active status?
Checking the status of a request through SMS Simply text “ATL (space) 13 digits CNIC number” to the number 9966, and your message will be delivered to your phone. If you are a firm or an AOP, send the text “ATL (space) 7 digits National Tax Number (NTN)” to 9966 and it will be delivered.