To return to the main menu, click here. Tax Company E-payment Tax Company E-payment FBR E-payment To proceed with the payment request, enter your (Payment Slip ID) in the appropriate area. Please see our website at sc.com/pk or contact 111 002 002 for further details.
- 1 How do I pay my FBR using PSID?
- 2 How do you pay for PSID?
- 3 What is PSID number FBR?
- 4 How do I pay my FBR Tax Online mobile?
- 5 How do I deposit my FBR tax?
- 6 How can I pay my tax online?
- 7 How can I pay my FBR Challan online?
- 8 How can I pay my PSID online with easypaisa?
- 9 How do I find my PTA tracking ID?
- 10 How do I pay PTA tax on Iphone?
- 11 How do I check my PTA tax?
How do I pay my FBR using PSID?
Through the use of mobile/internet banking
- If you have access to online or mobile banking services through the bank where your account is held
- Enter your login information for your online banking site or mobile banking application. Go to payments and pick the 1BILL invoice voucher payment option from the drop-down menu. Insert the 12-digit PSID generated from this site and click on the “OK” button.
How do you pay for PSID?
PSID Specifications Navigate to Bill Payments/Payments and pick the 1BILL Invoice/Voucher Payment option from the drop-down menu. It is possible to access your account information via the Internet or mobile banking service provided by the bank where your account is held.
What is PSID number FBR?
(Islamabad, Pakistan, January 24th, 2020): All applications / Payment Slip Identification (PSID) have a validity period of seven days, during which time the applicant can pay the necessary Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) taxes and charges.
How do I pay my FBR Tax Online mobile?
Accessing the DIRBS website, which stands for Device Identification Registration and Blocking System (DIRBS), is the very first step in the process of paying mobile phone taxes in Pakistan. Once you have accessed the link, you will need to create an account on the website. On the following screen, you will get a notice.
How do I deposit my FBR tax?
You can deposit the e-Payment slip at any National Bank (NBP) or State Bank (SBP) branch in the country. From the drop-down menu, choose the city where you wish to deposit the payment slip based on its proximity to you. To save the PSID to your computer, click on the print option on the right. Placing the PSID in any of the various branches in the city of your choosing is a simple procedure.
How can I pay my tax online?
Taxes Can Be Paid Online
- Step-1: To pay taxes online, go to http://www.tin-nsdl.com and enter your information. Payment for services through the internet: Pay Your Taxes Online or click here to access the “e-Pay Taxes” section of the aforementioned website. In Step-2, choose the appropriate challan, for example, step three, step four, step five, step six, step seven, and so on.
How can I pay my FBR Challan online?
The taxpayer will connect onto his or her bank’s internet banking system using a computer or mobile phone, or he or she will visit an ATM facility. In the bill payment screen of the bank, ‘FBR’ should be displayed as the biller. The taxpayer must select the ‘FBR’ option from the drop-down menu. The taxpayer will be required to input the PSID number on the bank/ATM terminal screen.
How can I pay my PSID online with easypaisa?
To make the payment, simply follow the easy procedures outlined below:
- Visit the excise tax portal and enter your car registration number to generate a PSID. That PSID should be entered in the easypaisa app, under Govt. Fees Sindh Vehicle Token Tax.
How do I find my PTA tracking ID?
To verify the registration status of your device, send an SMS with your IMEI number to the number 8484. When you give your device’s IMEI number to PTA, you will receive one of the following messages from the organization.
How do I pay PTA tax on Iphone?
What is the best way to go about it? Simply text your device’s IMEI number to the number 8484 to find out the current status of your device. If your gadget complies with the PTA, you will not be required to pay the tax associated with it.
How do I check my PTA tax?
The best way to go about it is as follows: It is simple to check the status of your cellphone by texting your IMEI number to 8484. If your gadget complies with the PTA, you will not be required to pay the tax associated with that equipment.