To make a payment for the mobile registration tax, you must go to this website (https://dirbs.pta.gov.pk/drs/auth/login). After you’ve opened the link, click on the Sign up button.
- 1 How do I check my pta mobile tax?
- 2 How do I pay pta mobile tax online?
- 3 Where can I pay mobile custom duty in Pakistan?
- 4 How can I avoid mobile tax in Pakistan?
- 5 How do I pay FBR online?
- 6 What is PSID code?
- 7 How do you check mobile is PTA approved?
- 8 How register mobile IMEI with PTA?
- 9 How can I avoid paying PTA taxes?
- 10 How do I get a free PTA phone?
- 11 How much cost for PTA approve a iPhone?
- 12 How much does PTA registration cost?
- 13 How is PTA approved?
How do I check my pta mobile tax?
To find out how many mobile devices have been registered against your CNIC, dial *8484#.
How do I pay pta mobile tax online?
Taxes on imported mobile phones are paid through the HBL Internet Banking system.
- To make a payment, log into hbli (HBL Internet Banking)
- Click on the option “Pay”
- Click on “+ Make New Payment”
- Select “Govt. Excise/ Taxation”
- Select “FBR”
- Enter the 17-digit PSID (provided by PTA/ FBR) in the text box.
- View the payment information and click “Next.”
Where can I pay mobile custom duty in Pakistan?
Using the PSID code, you may pay the tax using internet banking, mobile wallets, ATMs, or in-branch transactions at all of Pakistan’s main financial institutions, including the National Bank of Pakistan, the Muslim Commercial Bank, the Allied Bank Limited, and others.
How can I avoid mobile tax in Pakistan?
Only one phone can be brought into Pakistan by an overseas Pakistani without being subjected to tax.
- To begin, you must first extract the IMEI number from your device:
- To continue, you must first determine whether or not the device is registered:
- To finish, you must enter your 15-digit IMEI code/number and you will receive one of the following messages:
How do I pay FBR online?
To proceed with the payment request, go to the Main Menu Bill Payment Tax Company FBR E-payment and enter your (Payment Slip ID) in the appropriate field to continue.
What is PSID code?
Firefighters and emergency medical technicians use a Public Safety Identification (PSID) number to identify themselves while responding to a fire or an emergency medical situation. A person’s enrolment in certification courses, as well as any certificates they may have acquired, are tracked using this identification.
How do you check mobile is PTA approved?
Dial *#06# and send each 15-digit IMEI to the number 8484 to check the status of your mobile device. It is recommended that mobile device owners register all of their IMEIs (dual SIM) with the PTA in order to ensure that their devices are fully functional.
How register mobile IMEI with PTA?
Method 1: By sending an SMS message with the IMEI number to the number 8484. The following messages will be received when you send the message to the number 8484: The IMEI is in compliance. The IMEI of the device is valid. Insert your SIM card and make a call or send an SMS to anybody on or before the 20th of October, 2018 to be automatically registered. The IMEI of the device is not compatible.
How can I avoid paying PTA taxes?
To find out the current status of your smartphone, just text your IMEI number to 8484. If your device complies with the PTA, you will not be required to pay the tax.
How do I get a free PTA phone?
The status of your gadget may be found by texting it to the number 8484. PTA-compliant devices are exempt from paying tax, therefore you may save money.
How much cost for PTA approve a iPhone?
In order to register your iPhone 13 with PTA, you must pay a tax of PKR 36,800 (in the event of a passport) and PKR 46,200 (in the case of an ID card).
How much does PTA registration cost?
You may find a more complete response in the table above, but in general, you will be charged anywhere from PKR 300 to PKR 32,000, depending on the type and model of your phone you have.
How is PTA approved?
You will receive the following message after entering your mobile device’s IMEI to the number 8484. The following messages will be received when you send the message to the number 8484: If your device’s IMEI is compliant (PTA Approved), it signifies that it has been approved by the PTA and that you may use all of the network’s services.