Paid online by direct bank transfer, the PTA Mobile Registration Tax may be paid quickly and conveniently. Payments can also be made using a variety of well-known mobile wallet providers. Payment of PTA mobile taxes can be made at ATMs and bank branches of all major commercial banks in Pakistan, as well as online.
- 1 How do I pay my PTA tax 2021?
- 2 How do I tax my phone PTA?
- 3 How do I check my PTA mobile tax online?
- 4 How can I pay tax with easypaisa?
- 5 How register mobile IMEI with PTA?
- 6 How do I pay my PTA tax through my bank?
- 7 How do I pay my FBR tax online?
- 8 How can I avoid mobile tax in Pakistan?
- 9 How can I pay my income tax online in Pakistan?
- 10 How do I know if my PTA is blocking mobile tax?
- 11 How can I register my PTA IMEI number for free?
- 12 Can I pay FBR tax through Easypaisa?
- 13 How can I pay Easypaisa online?
- 14 How can I register my mobile on Easypaisa?
How do I pay my PTA tax 2021?
Navigate to the PTA website using the Login information you received via SMS. Please log into your account. Upon logging in, you will be provided with your model number as well as additional information such as your IMEI number, tax, and the ability to make payments using a credit card.
How do I tax my phone PTA?
You should verify with the PTA to see if the equipment is still operational before paying the tax. What is the best way to go about it? Simply text your device’s IMEI number to the number 8484 to find out the current status of your device. If your gadget complies with the PTA, you will not be required to pay the tax associated with it.
How do I check my PTA mobile tax online?
Check with PTA to ensure that the device is in good working order before submitting your payment. The best way to go about it is as follows: It is simple to check the status of your device by texting your IMEI number to 8484. If your device complies with the PTA, you will not be required to pay the tax associated with that device.
How can I pay tax with easypaisa?
To make the payment, simply follow the easy procedures outlined below:
- Make the payment by simply following the instructions listed below:
How register mobile IMEI with PTA?
Method 1: By sending an SMS message with the IMEI number to the number 8484. The following messages will be received when you send the message to the number 8484: The IMEI is in compliance. The IMEI of the device is valid. Insert your SIM card and make a call or send an SMS to anyone on or before the 20th of October, 2018 to be automatically registered. The IMEI of the device is not compatible.
How do I pay my PTA tax through my bank?
Taxes on imported mobile phones are paid through the HBL Internet Banking system.
- Using HBL Internet Banking, you may pay taxes on imported mobile phones.
How do I pay my FBR tax online?
To return to the main menu, click here. Bill Payment Tax Company FBR E-payment In order to proceed with the payment request, you must provide your (Payment Slip ID) in the appropriate field.
How can I avoid mobile tax in Pakistan?
Only one phone can be brought into Pakistan by an overseas Pakistani without being subjected to tax.
- Extract the IMEI number from your device in the first step, as follows: Step 2: Determine whether or not the device has been registered: You will receive one of the following messages when you enter your 15-digit IMEI code/number in Step 3:
How can I pay my income tax online in Pakistan?
The use of ePay Punjab to pay your taxes and fees allows you to go cashless and paperless while maintaining convenience.
- Get the App by clicking here (ePay Punjab App) Download the ePay App from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store to take advantage of the company’s simple tax payment services. Determine the service (levy) (facility) that you want to use. Create a PSID to be used for payment. Make a monetary contribution.
How do I know if my PTA is blocking mobile tax?
To find out how many mobile devices have been registered against your CNIC, dial *8484#.
How can I register my PTA IMEI number for free?
According to the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA), all SIM-based devices, including mobile phones, tablets, and other gadgets, must be registered in order to avoid being deactivated. You may now register yourself even if you do not have internet connection. By dialing *8484#, which is short for Unstructured Supplemental Service Data (USSD).
Can I pay FBR tax through Easypaisa?
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR), the Excise and Taxation Department, and the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) are just a few of the major departments working under the federal and provincial governments that can now be paid through Easypaisa, the company said, adding that this provides significant convenience to users.
How can I pay Easypaisa online?
On the Easypaisa checkout page, choose the option Easypaisa shop from the drop-down menu. After you have completed the captcha, enter your mobile number and email address and click on the Pay securely option. A consumer number will be displayed on the screen, and you will also get an SMS with the consumer number in question.
How can I register my mobile on Easypaisa?
Registration for a User Account
- Download the easypaisa application from the Google Play Store (for Android devices) or the Apple App Store (for iOS devices) (iPhone).
- Open the easypaisa application on your smartphone and enter your payment information. Enter your mobile phone number and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Fill out the registration form by entering your CNIC number and the date of issuance as displayed in the application and clicking “Register.”