To make a payment for the mobile registration tax, you must go to this website (https://dirbs.pta.gov.pk/drs/auth/login). After you’ve opened the link, click on the Sign up button.
- 1 How do I pay PTA mobile tax online?
- 2 How can I pay tax with easypaisa?
- 3 How do I pay FBR online?
- 4 How do I check my mobile FBR tax?
- 5 How do I pay my PTA tax?
- 6 How do I pay my PTA tax 2021?
- 7 Can I pay FBR tax through Easypaisa?
- 8 What is PSID in FBR?
- 9 How do I find my FBR PSID?
- 10 How do I pay my Sindh car tax online?
- 11 How can I register my mobile with PTA online?
- 12 How can I check my mobile PTA registration?
How do I pay PTA mobile tax online?
Taxes on imported mobile phones are paid using the HBL Internet Banking system.
- To make a payment, log into hbli (HBL Internet Banking)
- Click on the option “Pay”
- Click on “+ Make New Payment”
- Select “Govt. Excise/ Taxation”
- Select “FBR”
- Enter the 17-digit PSID (provided by PTA/ FBR) in the text box.
- View the payment details and click “Next.”
How can I pay tax with easypaisa?
To make the payment, simply follow the easy procedures outlined below:
- Obtain your PSID by inputting your car registration number on the excise tax portal. Then enter that PSID in the easypaisa app under the Govt. category. Sindh Vehicle Token Tax is a fee that is charged.
How do I pay FBR online?
To proceed with the payment request, go to the Main Menu Bill Payment Tax Company FBR E-payment and enter your (Payment Slip ID) in the appropriate field to continue.
How do I check my mobile FBR tax?
To find out how many mobile devices have been registered against your CNIC, dial *8484#.
How do I pay my PTA tax?
Paid online by direct bank transfer, the PTA Mobile Registration Tax may be paid quickly and conveniently. Payments can also be made using a variety of well-known mobile wallet providers. Payment of PTA mobile taxes can be made at ATMs and bank branches of all major commercial banks in Pakistan, as well as online.
How do I pay my PTA tax 2021?
Navigate to the PTA website using the Login information you received by SMS. Please log into your account. Upon logging in, you will be provided with your model number as well as additional information such as your IMEI number, tax, and the ability to make payments using a credit card.
Can I pay FBR tax through Easypaisa?
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR), the Excise and Taxation Department, and the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) are just a few of the major departments working under the federal and provincial governments that can now be paid through Easypaisa, the company said, adding that this provides significant convenience to users.
What is PSID in FBR?
(Islamabad, Pakistan, January 24th, 2020): All mobile device registration applications/ Payment Slip Identification (PSID) have a 7-day validity period, during which time the applicant can pay any relevant Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) taxes and duties.
How do I find my FBR PSID?
Through the use of mobile/internet banking
- • If your bank that your account is with offers online or mobile banking services, log in to your internet banking portal or mobile banking application. • Select 1BILL invoice voucher payment option from the payments menu. • Input the 12-digit PSID created from this portal and click on OK.
How do I pay my Sindh car tax online?
Motor Tax Payment in Sindh Can Be Made Online Using Internet Banking
- Sign in to your online banking system through your desktop browser or mobile app.
- Select the ‘Tax Payment’ option from the drop-down menu under the ‘Bill Payment’ section. To begin, pick the ‘Excise Taxation’ option from the drop-down menu. Enter your 6-digit PSID, which is unique to you.
How can I register my mobile with PTA online?
To access the Device Registration Portal, open your browser and put https://dirbs.pta.gov.pk/drs into the address bar. You’ll need to sign into your account to proceed. If you don’t already have an account, sign up by clicking on Sign Up. After you click on Sign Up, you will be presented with a form.
How can I check my mobile PTA registration?
Dial *#06# and provide each 15-digit IMEI to the number 8484 to verify the status of your mobile device. It is recommended that mobile device owners register all of their IMEIs (dual SIM) with the PTA in order to ensure that their devices are fully functional.