Paid online by direct bank transfer, the PTA Mobile Registration Tax may be paid quickly and conveniently. Payments can also be made using a variety of well-known mobile wallet providers. Payment of PTA mobile taxes may be made through ATMs and bank branches of all major commercial banks in Pakistan, as well as online.
- 1 How do I pay my PTA tax 2021?
- 2 How do I check my PTA mobile tax?
- 3 How do I pay my FBR tax for mobile registration?
- 4 How do I pay my PTA tax through my bank?
- 5 How do I pay my FBR tax online?
- 6 How can I avoid mobile tax in Pakistan?
- 7 Is PTA registration free?
- 8 How register mobile IMEI with PTA?
- 9 How do I check my PTA registration fee?
- 10 How can I avoid paying PTA taxes?
- 11 How can I check my mobile PTA registration?
How do I pay my PTA tax 2021?
Navigate to the PTA website using the Login information you received by SMS. Please log into your account. Upon logging in, you will be provided with your model number as well as additional information such as your IMEI number, tax, and the ability to make payments using a credit card.
How do I check my PTA mobile tax?
To find out how many mobile devices have been registered against your CNIC, dial *8484#.
How do I pay my FBR tax for mobile registration?
Check the number of mobile devices associated with your CNIC by dialing *8484#.
How do I pay my PTA tax through my bank?
Taxes on imported mobile phones are paid using the HBL Internet Banking system.
- Hbli (HBL Internet Banking)
- hbli login
- Select the ‘Pay’ option from the drop-down menu. To make a new payment, click on ‘+ Make New Payment’. Choose the category ‘Government/ Excise/ Taxation’
- Select ‘FBR’ from the drop-down menu. In the text box, type the 17-digit PSID (provided by PTA/FBR) that you received. Look at the payment information and click ‘Next’
How do I pay my FBR tax online?
To return to the main menu, click here. Bill Payment Tax Company FBR E-payment In order to proceed with the payment request, you must provide your (Payment Slip ID) in the appropriate field.
How can I avoid mobile tax in Pakistan?
Only one phone can be brought into Pakistan by an overseas Pakistani without being subjected to tax.
- Extract the IMEI number from your device in the first step, as follows: Step 2: Determine whether or not the device has been registered: You will receive one of the following messages when you enter your 15-digit IMEI code/number in Step 3:
Is PTA registration free?
If you are returning to Pakistan after a trip abroad, the PTA will cover the cost of registering one gadget for you. If you have more than one mobile device, you will need to register each additional device. If you want to use your mobile device in Pakistan for longer than 60 days, you will be required to pay the appropriate tax on the device.
How register mobile IMEI with PTA?
Method 1: By sending an SMS message with the IMEI number to the number 8484. The following messages will be received when you send the message to the number 8484: The IMEI is in compliance. The IMEI of the device is valid. Insert your SIM card and make a call or send an SMS to anybody on or before the 20th of October, 2018 to be automatically registered. The IMEI of the device is not compliant.
How do I check my PTA registration fee?
Methods for Confirming Your PTA IMEI Registration You will receive a response nearly soon after sending an SMS to the number 8484.
How can I avoid paying PTA taxes?
To find out the current status of your smartphone, just text your IMEI number to 8484. If your device complies with the PTA, you will not be required to pay the tax.
How can I check my mobile PTA registration?
Dial *#06# and provide each 15-digit IMEI to the number 8484 to verify the status of your mobile device. It is recommended that mobile device owners register all of their IMEIs (dual SIM) with the PTA in order to ensure that their devices are fully functional.