Accessing the DIRBS website, which stands for Device Identification Registration and Blocking System (DIRBS), is the very first step in the process of paying mobile phone taxes in Pakistan. Once you have accessed the link, you will need to create an account on the website. On the following screen, you will get a notice.
- 1 How much is phone tax in Pakistan?
- 2 How do I check my PTA mobile tax?
- 3 Where can I pay mobile custom duty in Pakistan?
- 4 How do I pay my duty on mobile phone?
- 5 How can I avoid mobile tax in Pakistan?
- 6 How register mobile IMEI with PTA?
- 7 How can I avoid paying PTA taxes?
- 8 How do I know if my phone is PTA approved?
- 9 How do I get a free PTA phone?
- 10 How can I pay my income tax online in Pakistan?
- 11 How is custom duty paid in Pakistan?
How much is phone tax in Pakistan?
The previous regulation fee was Rs2,940 per unit. The regulatory fee on mobile phones valued at more than $100 per set but not more than $200 per set has been increased from Rs4,510 to Rs7,500 per set, from Rs4,510. On mobile phones valued at more than $200 per set but not more than $350 per set, the fee was raised to Rs11,000 per set from Rs6,180 per set, representing a 6% increase.
How do I check my PTA mobile tax?
To find out how many mobile devices have been registered against your CNIC, dial *8484#.
Where can I pay mobile custom duty in Pakistan?
Check the number of mobile devices associated with your CNIC by dialing *8484#.
How do I pay my duty on mobile phone?
To pay a mobile registration tax, you must go to this website (https://dirbs.pta.gov.pk/drs/auth/login) and follow the instructions. After you’ve opened the link, click on the Sign up button.
How can I avoid mobile tax in Pakistan?
Only one phone can be brought into Pakistan by an overseas Pakistani without being subjected to tax.
- Extract the IMEI number from your device in the first step, as follows: Step 2: Determine whether or not the device has been registered: You will receive one of the following messages when you enter your 15-digit IMEI code/number in Step 3:
How register mobile IMEI with PTA?
Method 1: By sending an SMS message with the IMEI number to the number 8484. The following messages will be received when you send the message to the number 8484: The IMEI is in compliance. The IMEI of the device is valid. Insert your SIM card and make a call or send an SMS to anybody on or before the 20th of October, 2018 to be automatically registered. The IMEI of the device is not compliant.
How can I avoid paying PTA taxes?
To find out the current status of your smartphone, just text your IMEI number to 8484. If your device complies with the PTA, you will not be required to pay the tax.
How do I know if my phone is PTA approved?
The status of your device can be found by texting it to the number 8484. PTA-compliant devices are exempt from paying tax, therefore you may save money.
How do I get a free PTA phone?
Step 1: Begin by dialing *8484# to initiate the call. Step 2: To begin the registration process, respond with a ‘1’ in the response box. The third step is to respond with the number one if you are an American citizen and with the number two if you are a temporary alien. Then, if this is your first device to be registered, respond with a ‘1’ to indicate that it will be registered free of charge.
How can I pay my income tax online in Pakistan?
Begin by dialing *8484#, which stands for “Start With.” In order to begin the registration procedure, you must respond with a ‘1’. Step 2: To respond with a number 1, you must be a citizen, and to respond with number 2, you must be an undocumented foreigner temporarily on the island. 4. If this is your first device to be registered, enter ‘1’ to ensure that it is registered at no expense.
- Get the App by clicking here (ePay Punjab App) Download the ePay App from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store to take advantage of the company’s simple tax payment services. Determine the service (levy) (facility) that you want to use. Create a PSID to be used for payment. Make a monetary contribution.
How is custom duty paid in Pakistan?
Customs duties are assessed on a per-unit-of-value basis. Additionally, the government levies a 17.0 percent sales tax on the duty paid value of a range of commodities manufactured in or imported into the nation in addition to customs duties. Customs duties and other fees are paid in Pakistani rupees.