Overview. The company operates under the name B4U TRADING. B4U TRADING is a company based in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan that operates in the Computer Systems Design and Related Services industry. The company was founded in 2009. Approximately 200 people work at B4U TRADING at this facility, which generates $8.81 million in revenue (USD). (The sales number is based on a model.)
- 1 What is B4U investment in Pakistan?
- 2 Is B4U legal in Pakistan?
- 3 Is B4U a fake company?
- 4 Is B4U investment halal?
- 5 Is B4U registered with FBR?
- 6 Which business is most profitable Pakistan?
- 7 What is Scep Pakistan?
- 8 How can I close my Pvt Ltd Company in Pakistan?
- 9 Is B4U registered in Malaysia?
- 10 How do I get a B4U account?
What is B4U investment in Pakistan?
For B4U Global, bitcoin trading accounts for 60 percent of its investors’ deposits, with the remaining 40 percent invested in other business sectors such as transportation and technology, real estate development, and other divisions that will be added to their portfolio in the near future. This method provides investors with monthly returns ranging from 7 percent to 20 percent on their deposit balance.
Is B4U legal in Pakistan?
ISLAMABAD: The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) has finished adjudication procedures against B4U Group and its sponsors, who were accused of soliciting unlawful contributions from the general public and running pyramid schemes in violation of the Companies Act of Pakistan.
Is B4U a fake company?
The organization, through its agents, is allegedly operating financial frauds and promising large returns on investment of up to 7 percent to 20 percent. The accused firm B4U receives investments ranging from $50 to $750 from each investor while encouraging them to bring on other investors in order to increase profits.
Is B4U investment halal?
A Halal Business that generates daily profits is offered by B4U Investment Platform.
Is B4U registered with FBR?
B4U projects have been registered with the FBR.
Which business is most profitable Pakistan?
Pakistan’s most profitable company is the manufacturing industry.
- The following industries are represented: 1) Information Technology
- 2) Industrial and Manufacturing
- 3) Trading (Import and Export)
- 4) Retail Industry.
- 5) Agriculture
- 6) Solar Energy Production Company, 7) Local Tourism Company, and 8) Real Estate Brokerage.
What is Scep Pakistan?
Pakistan’s Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) (SECP)
How can I close my Pvt Ltd Company in Pakistan?
When filing an application to have a company’s name struck off, the following documents/forms must be submitted to the appropriate registrar of companies.
- Form EE-I contains the application for the abolition of the company’s name
- Form EE-II contains the Members’ Resolution
- Form EE-III contains the Declaration/Indemnity. Auditors’ Certificate (Form EE-IV)
- Auditors’ Report
Is B4U registered in Malaysia?
B4U’s headquarters are in Malaysia. Working in Pakistan since 2017 for more than three years in 25+ countries with legal registration in Malaysia, Pakistan, and eight other countries. B4U Business has been registered with the Federal Bureau of Revenue, the Sindh Economic and Commercial Commission, and the Karachi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KCCI). The Governor of Punjab, Ch. Asif, has also awarded the FPCCI the Best Business Excellence Award.
How do I get a B4U account?
HOW TO INVEST – STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- STEP BY STEP GUIDELINES FOR INVESTING