Pension Payment Order (PPO) number is a 12-digit number that is unique to each retiree and is used to assist them in receiving their pension. Any correspondence with the Central Pension Accounting Office requires the use of a PPO number, which serves as a reference number (CPAO).
How do I find my pension PPO number?
Step 1: Go to the EPFO’s official website at https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site en/index.php. Step 2: Fill out the online application form. Step 2: Navigate to the Pensioners’ Portal, which is listed under online services. Step 3: Select ‘Know your PPO number’ from the drop-down menu.
How do I get my 12 digit PPO number?
Follow these procedures to obtain your PPO number quickly and simply.
- Step 1: Go to www.epfindia.gov.in and log in. Step 2: Select the Pensioner’s Portal from the drop-down menu. Step 3: You will be routed to the ‘Welcome to pensioners portal’ page. The following step requires you to input either your bank account number or your PF number.
How does PPO number look like?
When a PPO is issued, the first five digits indicate the code number of the PPO Issuing Authority, the next two digits indicate the year of issue, and the following four digits indicate the sequential number of the PPO, with the last digit serving as an identification check digit for purposes of computerization.
How do I find my PPO details?
PPO Enquiry – Find out what your Pension Payment Order (PPO) numbers are.
- Follow these steps: Step 1: Go to https://mis.epfindia.gov.in/PensionPaymentEntry/paymentEnquiry.jsp
- Step 2: Then enter the information as given in the screenshot. Step 3: Select Submit
- Step 4: Select Pension Payment Enquiry from the drop-down menu on the left
- Step 5: Select PPO Enquiry from the drop-down menu on the left.
Is PPO number alphanumeric?
PPO numbering has been modified from an alphabetic to a numerical convention, which is detailed in detail at Para-8.2 and subsequent paragraphs.
Is PPO and UAN number same?
When employees covered by the EPS retire, the EPFO assigns them a PPO, which is a 12-digit number that serves as a reference to assist them in obtaining their pension. In addition to the UAN, the PPO number can also be utilized when filing a grievance with the EPFO, if applicable. Additionally, the PPO number allows retirees to check their pension status online.
How do I download my 14 digit PPO number?
In order to assist retired personnel covered by the EPS in receiving their pension, the EPFO assigns each of them a PPO with a 12-digit number, which is unique to them. PPO numbers can also be used in conjunction with UANs for filing grievances with the EPFO, in addition to the former. In addition, the PPO number allows pensioners to check on the status of their benefits online.
How can I know my PPO number in Aadhar card?
Visit the website https://mis.epfindia.gov.in/PensionPaymentEnquiry/RegionCodeController to find out more about pension payments.
- You will be required to enter your Member ID on the new screen. Make certain that you input the member ID in the correct format as displayed on the screen. Following your selection of the “Submit” option, you will see your PPO number displayed on the screen.