ISLAMABAD: Residents of Islamabad now have the option of paying their car token tax online from the comfort of their own homes using the Islamabad City App, rather than having to visit the Excise and Taxation Department in person. The Vehicle Token Tax payment option is now available through the app.
- 1 How do I pay my token tax?
- 2 How can I get my PSID code token tax in Islamabad?
- 3 How can I pay my excise token tax online?
- 4 How do I pay my token car tax in Pakistan?
- 5 How can I pay tokens online?
- 6 How do I check my car tax token status?
- 7 Can I pay token tax through easypaisa?
- 8 How can I check if my car is registered in Islamabad?
- 9 How can I get biometric car transfer in Islamabad?
- 10 How can I check my motorcycle registration in Pakistan?
- 11 How can I pay my income tax online in Pakistan?
- 12 What is withholding tax in Pakistan?
How do I pay my token tax?
It is now possible for residents of Islamabad to make their car token tax payments online from the comfort of their own homes using the Islamabad City App, rather of needing to go to the Excise and Taxation Department in person. Vehicle Token Tax payment is now available through the app.
- The e-Pay Punjab application may be downloaded from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. To get started, you must first create an account. Select Token Tax from the Excise and Taxation Department drop-down menu.
- Enter your vehicle’s registration number (for example,
- Create a challan after you have confirmed the information.
How can I get my PSID code token tax in Islamabad?
Applying for Vehicle Token Tax in Punjab Pakistan and obtaining a challan/PSID is the procedure to be followed.
- Step 1: Download and install the application.
- Step 2: Register with the application.
- Step 3: Complete the form.
- Step 4: Log in to your account. The Excise Taxation Department will be selected in Step 5, and the Token Tax will be selected in Step 6.
How can I pay my excise token tax online?
Navigate to Bill Payments/Payments and pick the 1BILL Invoice/Voucher Payment option from the drop-down menu. It is possible to access your account information via the Internet or mobile banking service provided by the bank where your account is held.
How do I pay my token car tax in Pakistan?
How to Make a Payment for a Vehicle Token Online?
- Install the program from the Google Play Store (for Android devices) or the Apple App Store (for iOS devices). The following step is to register for an account. After that, you must choose between excise and taxation. It asks for the license plate number of the car in order to do a search for it. After that, the program will create a challan for you.
How can I pay tokens online?
Instructions on how to purchase Kenya Power (KPLC) prepaid tokens using the M-PESA Paybill Number 888880
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, pick M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA”
- Select “Pay Bill”
- Select “Enter Business No.”
- Enter KPLC’s Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 888880 and click “OK”
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA”
- Select “Pay Bill
How do I check my car tax token status?
In Punjab, you may validate your car by following the steps outlined below:
- Download the app from the Google Play Store by visiting this link. Fill out the registration form or log in with the necessary information. Enter the vehicle identification number that you wish to check. You will be presented with two tables, which are identical to those on the MTMIS website, which contain the vehicle data and the owner details.
Can I pay token tax through easypaisa?
Customers must first create a Payment Slip ID (PSID) from the applicable excise portal/mobile app before paying the vehicle token tax using the Easypaisa App. There are no additional fees for using the Easypaisa App to pay the vehicle token tax.
How can I check if my car is registered in Islamabad?
In order to check car ownership online in Islamabad, you must first visit the Exercise and Taxation Department, which is located in the capital city of Pakistan. To register a car in Islamabad, please visit this page. It will be necessary for you to input the vehicle registration number. Furthermore, the date of registration should be included as well.
How can I get biometric car transfer in Islamabad?
Because of biometric verification, you will not be required to attend the Excise and Taxation Office (ETO). You may have it done at any NADRA office, where you will also be able to pick up the receipt for the ETO that will be given. The ETO will next cross-check the receipt against the transaction ID, and the car will be transferred as a result of the verification.
How can I check my motorcycle registration in Pakistan?
How to Check Bike Registration Status in Pakistan Using an SMS.
- Activate the SMS application on your mobile phone. Send a text message with your vehicle’s registration number to 8785 by typing it in the subject line. Your message will be answered in a couple of seconds.
How can I pay my income tax online in Pakistan?
The use of ePay Punjab to pay your taxes and fees allows you to go cashless and paperless while maintaining convenience.
- Get the App by clicking here (ePay Punjab App) Download the ePay App from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store to take advantage of the company’s simple tax payment services. Determine the service (levy) (facility) that you want to use. Create a PSID to be used for payment. Make a monetary contribution.
What is withholding tax in Pakistan?
Requirements for withholding A 15 percent withholding tax (WHT) is levied on payments made on account of dividends, interest, royalties, and fees for technical services revenue obtained from Pakistani sources, and this tax must be withheld/deducted from the gross amount given to the beneficiary.